Maglock Door Access
MAGLOCK DOOR ACCESS
Magnetic Door Locks are most commonly used to secure restricted areas.
Maglock Systems Include:
- Single surface magnetic lock with 600lbs of holding force
- Emergency-Pull Station
Benefits of Maglocks:
- Enhanced Security – These locks are tamper-proof, making it a more reliable and secure option than traditional locks
- Efficiency – The door automatically locks whenever you leave the office (e.g. washroom breaks, picking up mails, coffee/lunch breaks and meetings)
- Versatility – The keypad can recognize up to 500 different user codes. Each employee can have his/her own unique entry code
- Convenience – Since it is a key-less system, there is no need to worry about losing or forgetting keys
How Does the System Work?
Maglocks use magnetic power to lock the door. These durable locks are made of high-quality stainless steel and can withstand up to 600 pounds of holding force. It is environmental friendly, silent and low in power consumption. The door can be opened by a push button, keypad, or remote release button.
Get in touch with us today to inquire and book a free onsite quotation within the Lower Mainland.
Security Services Menu
FREE SECURITY REVIEW
Set up an appointment with one of our professional technicians to review any
security concerns you have for your home or business!